Length 54.50 m
Beam 9.92 m
Draft 4.15 m
Royal Class Gulet
Length 54,50 m
Length 54.50 m
1 Master + 3 VIP Double + 1 Double + 1 Twin
can host up to max. 12 Passengers
1 Captain, 1 Cook
3 Deckhand, 3 Sailor, 2 Hostess
B7655MA Gulet is a Royal Class Yacht made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (1 Master + 3 VIP Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Malta flagged Modern Construction Gulet, Length over Deck 54.50 m, Beam 9.92 m, Draft 4.15 m, Engine 2x 1.040 HP Mitsubishi Marine.
Comfort - Recreation
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, 2 levels Fly-bridge with lounge area and Jacuzzi, 24 hours A/C, I-Pod Connection, Music System, Playstation 3, BluRay Player, Plasma TV, WiFi Connection, Sauna, Massage Room, Zodiac Speedboat with 150 HP and one with 90 HP, Water ski, Wake board, Ringo, Sea-slide, Paddle Board, 1x Jetski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 3x 85kW & 1x 30kW, 24 + 220 V, 2x Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker and 2x 300 lt/hrs Watermaker.
1 Master cabins with en suite jacuzzi, 3 VIP Double, 1 Double and 1 Twin berth spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “electric type” toilet. All cabins with minibar, portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, satellite system, i-pod connection, music system and TV.
10 (Captain, Chef, Sailor, Deckhand, Hostess) in separate crew quarters. Language: Turkish, English.
- Charter of B7655MA with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, Baseport harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on B7655MA is limited up to 12-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Drinks List to download and fill in: www.bodexyachting.com/drinks_list.pdf
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private or other local marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew