Length 22.00 m - 44 ft
Beam 6.00 m
Draft 2.50 m
Luxury Class Gulet
Length 22.00 m - 44 ft
2 Masters + 1 Double
can host up to max. 6 Passengers
1 Captain, 1 Cook
1 Deckhand and/or 1 Sailor
B5322SM Gulet is a Luxury Class Yacht made in Bodrum.
She has 3 air conditioned (2 Masters + 1 Double) cabins for 6 passengers.
British flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Fully Refitted 2009 and 2017, Length over Deck 22.00m, Beam 6.00 m, Draft 2.50 m, Main Engine 360 Iveco Marine, Freshwater 3.500 lt, Fuel 3.000 lt, Grey & Black Water Tanks 3.500 lt.
Comfort - Recreation
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Hi-Fi Music Set, Plasma TV in Saloon, DVD Player, Zodiac Dinghy with 60 HP, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe, Waterski.
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, Ford Generator 40 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
2 Master Cabin in Fore & Aft side. 1 Double bedded spacious and luxury cabins. Recommended for 6 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
3/4 (Captain, Chef, Sailor) in separate crew quarters. Language: Turkish, English.
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Drinks List to download and fill in: www.bodexyachting.com/drinks_list.pdf
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew