Length 26.00 m
Beam 7.00 m
Draft 3.80 m
Deluxe Class Gulet
Length 26.00 m
1 Master + 2 Double + 1 Dbl/Sng
can host up to max. 9 Passengers
1 Captain, 1 Cook
1 Sailor, 1 Deckhand and/or Hostess
B6426MA Gulet is a Deluxe Class Yacht made in Bodrum. She was build in 2008 and fully refitted in 2011.
She has 4 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double + 1 Dbl/Sng) cabins for max. 9 passengers.
Her Homeport is Valletta and Baseport is Dubrovnic. You can hire B6426MA for charters out of Croatia, Greece, Montenegro or Italy.
Malta flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length 26.00 m, Beam 7.00 m, Draft 3.80 m, Engine 2x 440 HP MAN Marine, Freshwater 5.000 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
Comfort - Recreation
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV, Dvd Player, 4,20 m Zodiac Speedboat with 50 HP out boarder, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe 2x, Paddleboard 2x, Waterski.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x 17,5 kWA Generator, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Bow thrusters, Watermaker (180l/hr).
1 Master + 2 Double and 1 Dbl/Sng berthed comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “electric” toilet. All cabins with Lcd Tv, portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
3/4 (Captain, Chef, Sailor) in separate crew quarters. Language: Turkish, English.
- Charter of the Gulet with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Baseport harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited up to 6-14 hours a day while the generator is in use
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Croatia waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew