Length 26.00 m
Beam 6.45 m
Draft 3.10 m
Deluxe Class Gulet
Length 26.00 m
2 Double + 2 Twin
can host up to max. 8 Passengers
1 Captain, 1 Cook
1 Sailor, 1 Deckhand and/or Hostess
B6426SD Gulet is a Deluxe Class Yacht made in Bodrum. She was build in 2007.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for max. 8 passengers.
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length 26.00 m, Beam 6.45 m, Draft 3.10 m, Engine 2x 280 HP Marine, Freshwater 3.000 lt, Fuel 1.500 lt.
Comfort - Recreation
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV, Dvd Player, Zodiac Speedboat, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe, Wakeboard, Waterski.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 1x 17,5 kWA + 1x 22,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
2 Double + 2 Twin berthed comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
3/4 (Captain, Chef, Sailor) in separate crew quarters. Language: Turkish, English.
- Charter of the boat with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Baseport harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on Mia is limited up to 12-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Croatia waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew