Length 39.00 m - 78 ft
Beam 9.00 m
Draft 3.50 m
Luxury Class Gulet
Length 39.00 m - 78 ft
6 Double + 5 Twin
can host up to max. 22 Passengers
1 Captain, 1 Cook
1 Deckhand and 1 Sailor
B51139C7 Gulet is a Luxury Class Yacht made in Marmaris.
She has 11 air conditioned (6 Double + 5 Twin) cabins for 22 passengers.
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 39.00 m, Beam 9.00 m, Draft 3.50 m, Twin Engine 550 HP Iveco Marine, Freshwater 20.000 lt, Fuel 8.000 lt.
Comfort - Recreation
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, Zodiac Speedboat with 40 HP out boarder engine for Water ski and Ringo, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2 Canoe, 1 Windsurfer.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator, 24 + 220 V, 2x Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
11 air-con. spacious and comfortable cabins ( 6 double + 5 twin ). All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
4/5 (Captain, Chef, Sailor) in separate crew quarters. Language: Turkish, English.
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Drinks List to download and fill in: www.bodexyachting.com/drinks_list.pdf
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew