Length 28.00 m
Beam 7.50 m
Draft 3.20 m
Luxury Class Gulet
Length 28.00 m
6 Double + 2 Twin
can host up to max. 16 Passengers
1 Captain, 1 Cook
1 Deckhand and/or 1 Sailor
B5828PR Gulet is a Luxury Class Yacht made in Marmaris.
She has 8 air conditioned (6 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 16 passengers. She was build in 2005.
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 28.00m, Beam 7.50 m, Draft 3.20 m, Engine 1x 460 HP, Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
Comfort - Recreation
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV and DVD and Cd Player in Saloon, Internet/WiFi limited and only in Turkish Waters, Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe and Windsurf.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 1x 22,5kW + 1x 17,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Wine cooler.
8 guest cabins accommodating for max. 16 passengers on board. (6 double + 2 twin bedded cabins with en-suite bathrooms). All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and toilet. All cabins have portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
4/5 (Captain, Chef, Sailor) in separate crew quarters. Language: Turkish, English.
- Charter of the boat with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, baseport harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the vessel is 4 to 12 hours a day while the generator(s) is in use
- Internet – WiFi is limited and only available in Turkish Waters
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Drinks List to download and fill in: www.bodexyachting.com/drinks_list.pdf
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew