Length 34.00 m - 68 ft
Beam 7.45 m
Draft 3.79 m
Royal Class Gulet
Length 34.00 m - 68 ft
2 Masters + 2 Double + 2 Dbl/Sng
can host up to max. 12 Passengers
1 Captain, 1 Cook
2 Deckhand, 1 Sailor, 1 Hostess
Gulet B7634P2 is a Royal Class Yacht made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Masters + 2 Double + 2 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 12 passengers.
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Build 2008, Length over Deck 34.00 m, Beam 7.45 m, Draft 3.79 m, Twin Engine 2x 405 HP Cummins Turbo Marine, Freshwater 7.500 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
Comfort - Recreation
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Bose Music System, Plazma TV and DVD, Jokerboat 80Hp Mercury, Water ski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe, 1 Windsurf.
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar, Navigation Camera, Water Maker (140lt. per hour), Depth Sounder, Mobile Phone, Generator 2x 27kW, 24v + 220v, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Coffee Machine.
2 master + 2 double berth and 2 double/single berthed spacious and comfortable cabins for up to 12 passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector and safe boxes.
5/6 (Captain, Chef, Sailor, Deckhand, Hostess) in separate crew quarters. Language: Turkish, English.
- Charter of B7634P2 with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board from B7634P2
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc. on B7634P2
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on B7634P2 is limited up to 12-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Drinks List to download and fill in: www.bodexyachting.com/drinks_list.pdf
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew