It is often helpful to discuss the charter plans with us before making the final decision, because we know the yachts, their crews and the itineraries in detail. Once it has been decided which yacht would suit the personal requirements of the client, we will then send 2 copies of the contract signed by us, request that the charterer signs both copies returning one copy to us along with 50% of the charter fee as down payment.
Upon receipt of the contract and down payment, the charter is considered confirmed.
The balance is payable before the embarkation.
We will then send a “Charter Information Form” to be completed and returned so that the yacht can be fully prepared for charterer’s requirements prior to their arrival.
The prices of our Gulets are based on daily rate of the complete yacht and vary according to the size of the yacht, time of the year and the equipment on board. Our prices include :
* Rent of the yacht, windsurfers, dinghies, service boat, canoes
* Crew’s salaries
* Fuel and lubricants for average 4 hours cruising a day
* Ship’s laundry and ship’s water
* Harbor dues and taxes in Turkish Waters only
* BODEX Travel and Yachting Agency services ( Welcoming – Briefing – Flight Confirmations – Assistance to Individual Requirements – Messages – Office Facilities.)
For more informations please contact us…